Communications & Development Team
BIS established a department for Communications, Public Affairs and Development, joining a small but growing number of international schools in Europe. This team builds a culture of active engagement and philanthropic giving among the BIS community, but above all develops close relationships with businesses, politicians and major opinion leaders.
The Communications & Development Team cover various areas including:
- Executing Corporate, Brand and Content Communications
- Implementation of the Innovation and Future Campaign
- Running the BIS Sustainability Fund
- Establishment of strong networks within and outside the BIS Community
- Building partnerships with companies and developing sponsorships and co-operations
- Organisation of networking & fundraising events
Making a financial contribution should not be done lightly and at the BIS Development Office we work with the donor as much as we work for the school to make the most out of every donation. This includes consulting financial experts and tax advisors to craft the best financial outcome with the biggest impact.
We also encourage you to follow us on social media: Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn
- Why has BIS started a giving and fundraising program?
- What is the fundraising vision of BIS?
- What are the BIS fundraising priorities?
- How can I support financially?
- Why doesn't BIS just raise tuition instead of fundraising?
- How can I support BIS through non-financial means?
- Does BIS accept matched gifts from corporations?
- Can I get tax benefits for my donation?
- What is the function of Friends of BIS?