The Innovation & Fundraising
team of BIS
BIS established a department for Communications, Public Affairs and Fundraising, joining a small but growing number of international schools in Europe. This team builds a culture of active engagement and philanthropic giving among the BIS community, but above all develops close relationships with business, politics and major opinion leaders. Cooperations with companies are high on the agenda.
Among others the Innovation & Fundraising team is charged with:
- Executing Corporate, Brand and Content Communications
- Implementation of the Innovation and Future Campaign
- Establishment of strong networks within and outside the BIS Community
- Addressing and activating companies
- Development of co-operations and sponsorships
- Organisation of innovation and fundraising events
Making a financial contribution should not be done lightly and at the BIS Innovation & Fundraising Office we work with the donor as much as we work for the school to make the most out of every donation. This includes consulting financial experts and tax advisors to craft the best financial outcome with the biggest impact.
We also encourage you to follow us on social media: Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn
- Why has BIS started a giving and fundraising program?
- What is the fundraising vision of BIS?
- What are the BIS fundraising priorities?
- How can I support financially?
- Why doesn't BIS just raise tuition instead of fundraising?
- How can I support BIS through non-financial means?
- Does BIS accept matched gifts from corporations?
- Can I get tax benefits for my donation?
- What is the function of Friends of BIS?