How can you manage cookies?
- You can manage/delete cookies as you wish - for details, see aboutcookies.org.
- You can delete all cookies that are already on your device by clearing the browsing history of your browser. This will remove all cookies from all websites you have visited.
- Be aware though that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences).
- For more detailed control over site-specific cookies, check the privacy and cookie settings in your preferred browser
- You can set most modern browsers to prevent any cookies being placed on your device, but you may then have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site/page. And some services and functionalities may not work properly at all (e.g. profile logging-in).
- You can manage your preferences concerning cookies from Europa Analytics on the dedicated Europa Analytics page.