Bavarian International School Parent-Teacher Organization e.V. (PTO) would like to welcome all students, parents, and faculty to a new school year at BIS.
Our goals are to help everyone feel at home in the BIS community and to encourage mutual support between faculty, parents/guardians, and students. We aim to enrich the overall educational and cultural experiences for students and families at BIS. The PTO objectives are:
- Facilitate communication
- Enhance the social network
- Organise fund-raising activities
- Coordinate and host special events and clubs
- Have fun together!
The PTO is run by volunteers (all parents of students) and participation in all PTO activities is most welcome. To learn more about the PTO, please visit the BIS Parents Portal or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information regarding PTO events and activities is disseminated in one or more of the following ways:
- Flyers posted at the school
- Information sent home with your student
- Posts on the BIS Parents Portal
- Materials and representatives presented at PTO meetings
- Posts on the (unofficial) Facebook page BIS Moms & Dads
- Emails sent out by the lower, middle, and upper school offices, as well as by the secretary to the Director.
PTO meetings are generally held on the last Wednesday of the month between 09:15 and 11:00 in the BIS Auditorium or Cafeteria.
Login to the Parents Portal (click the Parents link in the banner at the top of the page; contact Admissions for your login name and password) and click on the BIS PTO icon to get the calendar of Events & Activities.
We look forward to seeing you!