I will be happy to attend the next events and support where possible.
Mark your calendars now for the BeInSp!red City Talk on
26 April 2018 at BIS City Campus!
The BeInSp!red City Talk serves to inspire and inform about life and learning environments of the future. BIS parents, universities and decision makers come together to inspire each other, network and to promote the education of the future.
Support future-oriented learning and get in touch
with Munich's top international decision-makers!
One aspect that I took away from the event was the need and opportunity to more actively engage business and entrepreneurial leaders into the education context.
Thank you - I was inspired by the "BeInSp!red City Talk" last week.
I like how you several times linked the IB learner profile to the themes discussed. It made it clear for me that students at BIS are being groomed in a fit-for-the-future environment.
It was a very interesting evening and the combination of a keynote and panel where people could engage, provoked people to think.
The quality of the speakers/content, engaged parents and fruitful discussions made this a great evening.
The purpose, values, teachers and learning environment / approach made a big difference and I am excited to see how to scale the impact of the engaged and committed education you lead at BIS.
Key note “Design Thinking“
Founder & CEO NoTosh
Global leader of customer projects in education and industry
BIS is giving a superb opportunity for the local community to connect with the school and, in turn, to connect even further with its local community.
And while there are plenty of stories I have to share of inspirational people in education and industry, I also hope to trigger the best of Bavaria’s innovators, young and old, student, parent or local business, to share their own stories with each other, to learn how we might create something together, bigger than any one of us alone could ever manage.
Invited panel members:
Dr. Harald Klinke, M.Sc.
Scientific assistant of the LMU
Teaches digital art history
Know how: Media theory, visual science, business informatics
Vice President, Sales Distribution
Dr. Markus Pfeiffer
Founding Partner of Bloom Partners innovation consulting & Lecturer at the University of Cologne
BeInSp!red City Talk 2018: Design Thinking
When: Thursday, 26 April 2018, 6:00 – 9:00pm
Where: BIS City Campus, Leopoldstr. 208, 80804 Munich
- International BIS Faculty and staff
- International BIS Parent-Community of more than 1200 BIS students
- Diplomats, consulates, embassies, consulates
- Decision-makers from international companies
- International Clubs and Organizations in Munich and Bavaria
- Experts from education, research and science
YOUR logo could be here!
Support BIS within the framework of a partnership or a donation to the next BIS event and contribute your part to the next generation.
- Distinguish your brand as visionary, open-minded and cosmopolitan.
- Demonstrate your corporate social responsibility and vision by getting involved in a school that educates future leaders.
- Become part of the BIS community and take advantage of the large BIS parent and alumni network in business and politics.
- Discover an innovative way to address a highly educated target group of decision makers and acquire new customers or clients.
For more information please contact:
Phone: +49 (0)8133-917-132